Here are three ways in which institutions have successfully implemented mobile-friendly, remote digital advising:
- Personalized student dashboards for degree and career progress tracking
- Academic & career exploration tool to help students pick and change majors
- Personalized messaging channel between advisors and students
Empowering students with online self-advising tools helps advisors to:
- Focus 1-on-1 conversations on students most in need
- Keep students engaged and connected to the campus
Pragya is committed to supporting the Higher Ed community as we transition to online student support. We will provide complementary services to share guidance on transitioning to digital advising rapidly & effectively.
Pragya is offering its mobile enabled Dashboard and Explore applications at no cost through 2020. Onboarding, training and implementation services are also being made available for free as part of this initiative.
Pragya Explore can be launched in less than 2 weeks with no involvement of the institutional IT team, who are all stretched thin during these times. Pragya Dashboard seamlessly integrates with existing campus systems, and can be launched in less than 3 weeks. Our teams are working round the clock to help institutions support their students in the best way possible in these challenging times.